I have setup ms exchange 2016 in my company environment, done configured SSL and setup all virtual directory internal and external url as exchange.company.com, but I still can't land on https://exchange.company.com/owa
when using public network. Is there anything missing in my below configuration?
Currently the network environment is Internet > Link Controller > Exchange
In internal DNS
- Host A records for Exchange Server pointed to internal IP address (192.X.X.X)
- Host A records for autodiscover.company.com pointed to exchange internal IP (192.X.X.X)
- MX records for exchange.company.com
In external DNS
- Host A records for autodiscover.company pointed to external IP of exchange server
- Host A records for exchange pointed to external IP of exchange server
Using public network i'm able to ping exchange.company.com and autodiscover.company.com that resolve to the external IP of my exchange server.
Any thing else i can check?