Seeking your inputs please. The situation is as follows:
1) I have a HTTP listener running on a port (say 8083) on a Windows 2012 Server.
2) A client application continuously sends SOAP request to and receive a SOAP response from my listener.
3) There are instances when two successive requests are sent within a span of 10ms
4) The second request on the client application always results in the error 'Connection Refused' in the client logs. The owner of the client application believes my listener refused to accept the connection.
5) I am kind of confident it did not reach the listener, but not entirely sure if the connection was refused by the OS on the server.
Can I please know if there is a way to check if such a request was ever received at the listener port? Any kind of Windows logs or internal tools that can help me here?