Moving an object not attached

Frank Freese
Frank Freese used Ask the Experts™
I recall in earlier versions of Word (I am using Word 2016) where one could place an object freely by placing the object in a "frame" (My memory is not what it use to be so I apologize for the question wording if unclear) . Any one else remember that except me?
Watch Question

Do more with

Expert Office
EXPERT OFFICE® is a registered trademark of EXPERTS EXCHANGE®
Insert Horizontal Frame

Do more with

Expert Office
Submit tech questions to Ask the Experts™ at any time to receive solutions, advice, and new ideas from leading industry professionals.

Start 7-Day Free Trial