I have a formula that works with one set of criteria, but not the other for some reason. I have attached an example of the file.
Basically, this is a list of sewer and water taps sold. The formula is a simple "countifs" and the criteria is if its a sewer tap sold between July 1 thru July 31, then count it. The formula for the sewer count works perfectly and counts 57 of them. The water formula should count the 8 water accounts, but doesn't. Its the SAME formula with only the one criteria changed. I have checked for extra spaces, I have checked formatting and all of the usual suspects that cause these problems.