￼I am facing another strange issue. I am installing ESXi 6.5 into my Dell m1000e enviroment on M820 blades. The environment already runs 6.0 fine. I'm starting from scratch on the hosts rather then upgrade. The vCenter Appliance is a new deployment as well.
Install of the Dell Customized ISO for Update 3 was fine. Set management address and VLAN and pings were successful. But... I can't get to the WebUI from my Windows based PC. The login page does not display at all. But the catch is the my ChromeBook CAN access the WebUI fine as well as a Linux system. I can't add the new host to the new vCenter either.
A few things to note:
1) I already tried multiple Windows systems, both Win10 and Win7.
2) I put the ChromeBook, Linux system and one Win7 machine connected via the same exact patch cable eliminating all possible variables in the network path and still can't access from Windows but can from the other two systems.
3) vCenter appliance is on the same subnet as the host.
4) Already have verified Windows firewall is disabled.
5) Windows machine can access the web interface of the 6.0 hosts fine, which are the same subnet.
6) I tried a regular 6.5 ISO, but it didn't have the correct NIC drivers for the M820.
I have a ticket open with VMware as well, but that isn't getting me anywhere yet.