On one of our Windows 10 Pro PCs, we have Office 365 setup and installed.
This is mostly used for emails through Outlook and using apps such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
For a while there was a prompt to update Microsoft Office so we updated it yesterday.
After restarting the PC, we have found that Microsoft Office has stopped working properly.
1. Restarting the PC again did not change anything.
2. After clicking on Microsoft Outlook or other apps such as Word and Excel, an error message pops up: "Something went wrong- We couldn't start your program. Please try starting it again. Error Code: 0x426-0x0".
3. I went to services on PC through running "services.msc", clicked on "Microsoft Office Click-to-Run Service", Properties, then tried starting this service. This error message pops up: "Windows could not start the Microsoft Office Click-to-Run Service service on Local Computer. Error 193: 0xc1"
4. Found file "OfficeClickToRun.exe" and tried to run. Following error message pops up: "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher".
5. Tried to "Repair" Microsoft Office 365 - Business program in "Programs and Features" by clicking on "Change". The following error message appeared: "An error occurred while trying to uninstall Microsoft Office 365 Business -en-us. It may have already been uninstalled. Would you like to remove Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us from the Programs and Features list?"
We clicked on "No".
Any ideas what could of caused this problem?
What do you think is the best thing to do to get this working again?