Hi -- I have a laptop with a docking station. I'm trying to create two hardware profiles for the laptop -- Docked and Undocked. When I google this, everyone seems to recommend the following steps:
1. Open System utility from Control Panel.
2. In the System utility, select the Hardware tab, then click Hardware Profiles.
3. This opens the dialog box in which the active profile (the one currently being used) is listed as (Current).
4. The default profile highlighted at startup is determined by the profile's position in the Available Hardware Profiles list.
5. To set a profile as the default, select it, then click the up arrow until the profile is at the top of the list.
I don't see a "Hardware Profiles" tab (step 2 above)...or anywhere in Control Panel on W10. I'm running W10, Version 1909.