Need an automation test tool for QA testers
We are considering Selenium...
I need a test tool for non-programmers, because i need the following:
- The first test on a new feature is done by a human
- Before they start the test, the QA tester clicks the Start button.
- The QA tester clicks on various controls and enters various amounts of information
- The tester adds Assertions to the test script, that will be used by the automation to Pass or Fail the test
- When the test is done, the QA testers clicks Done
This is what I want. Does Selenium do this? Any programming required?
Or, are the other tools?
Not sure if it matters, but this is a .NET Framework website...