Recently I upgraded to Windows 10 and Access 2016 Plus. All of my software is totally up-to-date.
I have an Event that is is used to relink the FE to the BE Databases. This code has been working for years both on a local PC and to network locations including Dropbox. It still works on the local PC however it no longer works on Dropbox.
I have attaching a copy of the messgae and code for your reference although it is quite long and complex.
I checked Google and found numerous references to this error, none of which I was comfortable with as it is an area I am not well educated in so I have decided to come to you for a specific answer.