Please I would really appreciate your help here.
I have attached the sample excel file with sample 17 rows added (on 'Add Rows' tab) for 1st row in tab 'Source Data'. I need a macro that basically inserts 17 data rows on tab:'Add Rows' based on every 1 data row added on tab: 'Source Data'. Header Data remains same on tab 'Add Rows'.
For the 17 rows added on tab 'Add Rows' I need below values:
(1) Column 'Item Number': Same value as B2 (tab Source Data) appearing 17 times.
(2) Column Attribute Name: Same values as example provided (from Parent ID to Price Quantity)
(3) Column Attribute Value:
- C6 (Extended Price): $ sign + same value as H2 from 'Source Data' + AUD
- C7 (Item Category): Standard (remains same does not change)
- C8 (Material Group): relevant value from C2:C15 (tab: Material Groups) depending upon M2 in tab Source Data.
- C14 (Supplier Part ID): same as F2 from tab 'Source Data'.
(3) Column Display Text: Same values as example provided (from Parent ID to Price Quantity)
(4) Column Type: Same values as example provided (from Text (single line limited) to Whole Number)
(5) Column Description: Same value as B2 (tab Source Data) appearing 17 times.
(6) Column Is Term added from Item Master: 'No' appearing 17 times
(7) Column Formula: Blanks 17 times
”The time we save is the biggest benefit of E-E to our team. What could take multiple guys 2 hours or more each to find is accessed in around 15 minutes on Experts Exchange.
-Mike Kapnisakis, Warner Bros
With your subscription - you'll gain access to our exclusive IT community of thousands of IT pros. You'll also be able to connect with highly specified Experts to get personalized solutions to your troubleshooting & research questions. It’s like crowd-sourced consulting.
We can't always guarantee that the perfect solution to your specific problem will be waiting for you. If you ask your own question - our Certified Experts will team up with you to help you get the answers you need.
Our certified Experts are CTOs, CISOs, and Technical Architects who answer questions, write articles, and produce videos on Experts Exchange. 99% of them have full time tech jobs - they volunteer their time to help other people in the technology industry learn and succeed.
We can't guarantee quick solutions - Experts Exchange isn't a help desk. We're a community of IT professionals committed to sharing knowledge. Our experts volunteer their time to help other people in the technology industry learn and succeed.