VB Macro to add 17 data rows (on different sheet) for every 1 manual row added (on a different sheet)
Please I would really appreciate your help here.
I have attached the sample excel file with sample 17 rows added (on 'Add Rows' tab) for 1st row in tab 'Source Data'. I need a macro that basically inserts 17 data rows on tab:'Add Rows' based on every 1 data row added on tab: 'Source Data'. Header Data remains same on tab 'Add Rows'.
For the 17 rows added on tab 'Add Rows' I need below values:
(1) Column 'Item Number': Same value as B2 (tab Source Data) appearing 17 times.
(2) Column Attribute Name: Same values as example provided (from Parent ID to Price Quantity)
(3) Column Attribute Value:
- C6 (Extended Price): $ sign + same value as H2 from 'Source Data' + AUD
- C7 (Item Category): Standard (remains same does not change)
- C8 (Material Group): relevant value from C2:C15 (tab: Material Groups) depending upon M2 in tab Source Data.
- C14 (Supplier Part ID): same as F2 from tab 'Source Data'.
(3) Column Display Text: Same values as example provided (from Parent ID to Price Quantity)
(4) Column Type: Same values as example provided (from Text (single line limited) to Whole Number)
(5) Column Description: Same value as B2 (tab Source Data) appearing 17 times.
(6) Column Is Term added from Item Master: 'No' appearing 17 times
(7) Column Formula: Blanks 17 times