When add the message below Office 365 Automatic Replies or to Outlook 2016 Out of Office, the hyperlinks do not display as hyperlinks. This is critical for us as we are closed and need this information to get to our customers.
Thank you for contacting spcaLA. At this time, all spcaLA pet adoption centers, businesses, and facilities are closed to the public. This temporary closure is in effect until May 15, 2020 unless the Safer at Home order is rescinded earlier or extended further. Stay up-to-date, visit spcaLA.com/covid19 for important announcements.
· Adoptions: Available by appointment. Please visit spcaLA.com/covid19/adopt to get started.
· Pet Supplies: Contactless pick-up is available by appointment. Please visit spcaLA.com/long-beach-marketplace to get started.
· Lost Pets: If you believe your lost pet is housed at the spcaLA South Bay Pet Adoption Center, please call 424-269-3961. More info.
· Donations: Please help us care for the animals by donating at spcaLA.com or via the spcaLA Amazon Wish List.
· Pet Behavior Questions: Please email us at training@spcaLA.com, or view our Animal Resource Library.
· Resources for Pet Owners: Agencies listed on our financial assistance and pet rehoming pages may be of assistance.
· Violence Prevention & Humane Education: spcaLA Friends for Life Camp Registration opens April 27th. More info.
· Volunteers: All spcaLA volunteers are excused at this time.
The well-being of our staff, volunteers, animals in our care, and the community at large is our greatest concern. Please rest assured that animals in our care continue to receive nourishing food, safe shelter, veterinary care, enrichment, and plenty of TLC.
Please follow all recommended health and safety guidelines issued by public health authorities and state and local governments. Stay safe and be well!