Could a Sharepoint Admin review this Checklist for me:
SharePoint Upgrading 2010 Environment
Run the Robust Office Inventory Scan Tool (ROISCAN) tool. Noting any issues.
• Download the latest CU patch for SharePoint https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/4484386/april-27-2020-update-for-sharepoint-foundation-2010-kb4484386
• Take Snapshots of the all of the servers in the instance, ENDVSPT1 (App Server), ENDVSPT2 (App Server), SPSQL (DB Server), ENDVSQL7 (DB Server).
• Suspend the Search Service Crawl with the following command line command: Suspend-SPEnterpriseSearch
lication –Identity “SearchServiceApplicationN
• In PowerShell check that status of the Search crawl: Get-SPEnterpriseSearchCraw
urce -SearchApplication "Search Service Application" | select Name, CrawlStatus
• Reboot the server when the installation is complete.
• Install the CU executing as Administrator
• Install order ENDVSPT1 (App Server), ENDVSPT2 (App Server), SPSQL (DB Server), ENDVSQL7 (DB Server).
Post Installation steps:
• Verify all the SharePoint and IIS services are up and running. If not, start them.
• Go to IIS Manager and verify application pools and sites are in started/running state.
• Open CA and web applications and make sure they are opening fine.
• Verify that SharePoint Search Server services are running: SharePoint Server Search 14 and click start.
• Go to “Manage servers in the farm” section in CA and check for the version number on Configuration database version and make sure it’s showing the version number correctly 14.0.7250.5000
Where is the CA in Sharepoint 2010?
If something goes wrong how do I restore from VM snapshot i.e in What order should I restore the servers? Is there anything other than Post Installation steps?
Any assistance is always welcome.