- I have a network with 4 Windows 10 workstations and a Windows server 2016. There is an HP LaserJet Pro P 4015 printer and a lease Minolta Konica copier on the network both configured TCP/IP to the workstation. Three of the workstation's have no issues printing to both printers. One of the Windows 10 workstations recently is experiencing both the printer and copier going off-line.
- Uninstalled and Reinstalled the HP Print driver. Stopped and restarted the print spooler service. The printer came online. Printed successfully
- After stopping and restarting the copier print spooler, it also came online
- After The end-user tested a few print jobs, the HP LaserJet printer went off-line again. Stopped and restarted spooler, it was back online.
- Rebooting the workstation makes no difference.
- As stated above, this is just an issue with one of the workstation's
- the problematic workstation has no issue accessing any data on the intranet (server) or the Internet
- the quick fix for now is that I placed a shortcut for "services.msc" onto the desktop and show the user how to stop and restart the print spooler service
Any feedback would be appreciated