New Computer, Clean Windows Install Gets Repeated BSODs 0x00000124 Caused by Address PSHED.dll+ 15b0
Asked by: Jim
This client system continues to get [almost] daily BSODs. It is almost always the same:
- Bug Check Code 0x00000124
- Parameter 1 00000000'00000000
- Parameter 2 Varies
- Parameter 3 00000000'b2000000
- Caused by Driver PSHED.dll
- Caused by Address PSHED.dll+15b0
- Crash Address ntoskrnl.exe+3f6cf0
SFC /SCANNOW comes back clean. This happens at random times.
Windows 10 Pro, Version 20H2 (Build 19042.985)
I'm looking for ideas as to how to track down the source of this issue and to provide remediation. Any help would be appreciated.