Windows 2016 DC
1. It is noticed that windows update can't update new packages.
2. After research, I susspect that there is some corrupted files. I run sfc Scannow found corrupted file but unable to fix. See SFC-result.png
3. I look into CBS.log. All the MSC file in c:\windows\system32 are corrupted. See CBS.log
4. Then I run dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth but it said that source file couldn't be found.
1. Any good way to solve this?
2. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth. Which source file is it referring to?
Where is the source?