Points of My Scenario:
1. Servers A and B exist in separate forests in which forest A (resources) trusts forest B (accounts).
2. Server A is a SQL Server for Server B's enterprise application
3. NetBIOS name resolution is required between Servers A & B (bi-directionally) for the enterprise application to work properly.
4. Only forest A has WINS servers (2)
5. NetBIOS name resolution works on Server A but not Server B
6. I have configured both servers' advanced TCP/IP properties to point to forest A's WINS servers, but Server B still cannot perform the NetBIOS name resolution.
7. Servers A & B are in separate subnets and must not be put into the same subnet (a management prohibition)
QUESTION: How can I get Server B to successfully use forest A's WINS servers?