research Question

Is their a word to describe this?

Avatar of Zack
ZackFlag for Australia asked on
Math / SciencePhilosophy / ReligionMiscellaneousAnalytics* english grammar
9 Comments1 Solution47 ViewsLast Modified:

Hi EE,

Grammar query is there a word in the English language to describe the process of when you compacted a series of data points into a single reference point, and that reference point can be used to discover all the data points it was derived from.  

Any assistance is appreciated my apologies for this rather metaphysical question.

Thank you. 

Join our community to see this answer!
Unlock 1 Answer and 9 Comments.
Start Free Trial
Learn from the best

Network and collaborate with thousands of CTOs, CISOs, and IT Pros rooting for you and your success.

Andrew Hancock - VMware vExpert
See if this solution works for you by signing up for a 7 day free trial.
Unlock 1 Answer and 9 Comments.
Try for 7 days

”The time we save is the biggest benefit of E-E to our team. What could take multiple guys 2 hours or more each to find is accessed in around 15 minutes on Experts Exchange.

-Mike Kapnisakis, Warner Bros