Link to home
Start Free TrialLog in
Avatar of IT Guy
IT GuyFlag for United States of America

asked on

URL to send inquiry to Amazon customer service

I recently made a purchase using a Gift Card balance and paid for the remaining amount with my Amazon credit card.

I have returned the product back to Amazon and have received a refund back to my Amazon credit card for the amount that was originally charged to the card.

How can I check to make sure that the Gift Card balance has been refunded back to the Gift Card? Where can I navigate to on the Amazon website to see the amount that is currently available on this gift card?

Or what is the exact URL I can navigate to so I can send Amazon an inquiry about this matter? I would rather send a written inquiry than having to call a customer service phone number.

Avatar of nickg5
Flag of United States of America image

Have you seen this?
If you returned an item with the payment method as Cash on Delivery, the refund will be applied into your account towards your Gift Card balance.
I am not sure how current these are but you could try one:
What is Amazon's email address? You can contact their support by writing to one of the emails:,,,

They could help you send a message about refunds
Avatar of ☠ MASQ ☠
☠ MASQ ☠

Link to home
This solution is only available to members.
To access this solution, you must be a member of Experts Exchange.
Start Free Trial