Explore Firefox on Experts Exchange

Expert Solutions for Your Tech Problems


Mozilla Firefox is a free and open-source web browser developed by Mozilla Foundation. It is available for use on Windows, macOS, Linux, and BSD op...

Read more
  • 309 Content
  • 213 Contributors

Expert Spotlight
Jr. IT Security Administrator, Midwest Nerd, Poet & Cartoonist

Computers don't hold all of the answers,
neither do I
but when a problem comes around
I'll never give up and won't hide underground

Troubleshooting Solution

Why is Firefox Distorting my Images?


My images on FireFox (91.0.2) are distorted but on Chrome (92.0.4515.159 ) they look fine.  I have

Start.Me Bookmarks Manager

Start.Me - An excellent Free and very useful Bookmarks Manager

This article is about an excellent bookmarks manager I've been using that I thought deserved some promotion to make more folks aware of its existence. Free to use and very useful indeed. Enjoy...
Troubleshooting Solution

How secure are Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera Password Database


Hi Experts!


I was just told that me my practice of saving my password in my Microsoft Edge browser

Troubleshooting Solution

Bookmarks in Firefox on Windows 7 Very Stuttered and Slow to Populate


Hello Experts.

I use Firefox on Windows 7 on my laptop.  From about 3 updates ago the bookmarks

Troubleshooting Solution

How can I resolve Firefox CORS security errors?


I'm trying to resolve a CORS issue. Firefox was updated to Firefox Developers Edition 95.0b12 and

Troubleshooting Solution

Facebook plugin is not loading on Firefox


we created the following website:

The Facebook plugin is not loading on

Troubleshooting Solution

aol downloads via firefox chrome - doesn't work anymore


Believe it or not, I have a user - using aol webmail for their small business.  As of today Sept

Troubleshooting Solution

Cannot Access my New Firewall on Private 192.168 Network Due to Security Risk/Warnings



I recently installed a SonicWall TZ270 Firewall in my home office environment.  I have four

Troubleshooting Solution

Decent HP Desktop running sluggish, mostly due to Chrome and Edge

HP Desktop 5082vS3 (750-114) really sluggish now, mostly due to Chrome and Edge, Firefox somewhat. …
Troubleshooting Solution

Identical HTML / Javascript works in Firefox, Not Chrome

See attached.

Note the chk_vals javascript function on line 36. This is executed whenever a submit …
Troubleshooting Solution

Move Firefox Tab Bar back to just below Bookmarks Bar

byAl Jee
Over the last few years Mozilla has continued disable the chrome css code I use to put the Tab bar …
Troubleshooting Solution

We see the Webserver explorer in Firefox before the website is loading

In Firefox we see the Webserver explorer for some seconds.

Does anyone have an idea why?
The …
Troubleshooting Solution

Clearing all auto fill data


We use Chrome mostly but sometimes Firefox. We cleared cache, etc from Chrome last week. When

Troubleshooting Solution

Strange SSL Certificate Chrome/Firefox but not in IE/Edge

Starting today, the User is getting SSL errors when using the Chrome or Firefox browsers, but Edge …
Troubleshooting Solution

MSAL/Angular Browser error in chrome/firefox


MSAL/Angular browser error in chrome and firefox.    Does not happen in EDGE.

The user still gets

Troubleshooting Solution

Javascript - detect when print dialog closes.

Having trouble detecting when the browser print dialog closes.  I have tried a few things but it …

How to save the names and URLs of open Firefox tabs in a plain text file


Article update on 27-July-2018: The bad news is that with the official discontinuation on

Troubleshooting Solution

Firefox SSL issue Let’s Encrypt


I have a really strange issue with the latest Firefox. If I visit the website to the first time we …
Troubleshooting Solution

Users getting error when opening up firefox on 2 PC's with same Roaming profile.

I setup a generic staff user for one of our clients that use Firefox browser on 2 pc's
When Firefox …

Do more with Experts Exchange.

Get Answers

Join a Group Discussion


Monitor your Site

Explore solutions and more