I cannot get Exchange email accounts setup on any mobile device like Android or IOS devices.
OWA internal/external and internal Outlook clients work flawless - zero issues.
The mobile devices keep saying "The name of the site does not match the name on the certificate". When I view the details it says the RapidSSL SHA256 CA-G3 Cert is from wpengine. That's coming from where our web site is hosted and it doesn't even have an SSL cert, going to https://ourdomain.com
says not secure.
Our Exchange Cert is a GoDaddy Secure Certificate Authority - G2.
Here is how we are setup:
Our email is hosted at web.com
Our web site is hosted at a 3rd party who uses wordpress
Our DNS is managed at Network Solutions
We have an internal 2016 Exchange Server that has:
- our router port 443 forwarding to our internal 2016 Exchange Server static IP
- the GoDaddy cert installed
- we use a product called POPCON to pull down mail from our mail host web.com and delivery to Exchange user mailboxes
- OWA and Outlook working internal and external, zero issues
Here is our DNS setup at Network Solutions:
www - points to static IP address where our web site is hosted
@ (none) - points to static IP address where our web site is hosted
* (all others) - points to static IP address where our web site is hosted
- points to our buildings static IP
remote.ourdomain.com - points to our buildings static IP …