1. Determine the bit-level of your Office 2013.
Open any Word document (a new, blank one is fine).
To see if you have the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Office 2013, click the File menu, then Account, then About Word.
2. Download the Microsoft SharePoint Designer.
Download the matching bit-level for your Office 2013 from one of these links:
3. Run the downloaded SharePoint installer.
Using Windows/File Explorer (or whatever file manager you prefer), execute the downloaded installer and on the opening screen click the Customize
4. Mark all three program sections as Not Available.
Click the drop-down on Microsoft SharePoint Designer and select Not Available
Click the drop-down on Office Shared Features and select Not Available
Click the drop-down on Office Tools and select Not Available
5. Select Picture Manager to install.
Click the plus sign for Office Tools to expand it.
Click the drop-down on Microsoft Office Picture Manager and select Run from My Computer
Click Install Now.
6. Close the dialog showing that the installation was completed.
Click the Close button.
7. View the Microsoft Office 2010 Tools program group.
Look in your program groups and you will find a new one called Microsoft Office 2010 Tools.
Open it up and you will see a shortcut to Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
8. Run Picture Manager.
Click the Microsoft Office Picture Manager shortcut to run it!
That's it! If you find this video to be helpful, please click the thumbs-up
icon below. Thank you for watching!