This video tutorial explains how to create an Endpoint within vCloud Automation Center 6. An Endpoint is a set of resources allocated to vCAC for virtual machine provisioning. Those resources could come from physical machines, VMware and Non-VMware virtualization managers.
1. Login to vCAC engineering tenant
2. Brief description of what Endpoint is and those configured within the lab
3. New Endpoint creation by going to Virtual/vSphere/vCenter
4. Give the Endpoint a name
5. Give the address of the Endpoint in question
6. Create a set of credentials for authentication to Endpoint
7. Select credentials for the Endpoint in question
8. Note on “Specify Manager for Network and Security Platform” option
HOW TO: What is a VMware vExpert? Do you share your VMware Knowlege at Experts Exchange? Do you go beyond your day job to help other VMware users at Experts Exchange? Thought about Applying to become a VMware vExpert?
Make sure your ESXi server is up to date with the current firmware with - 2 Easy steps to upgrade VMware vSphere Hypervisor ESXi 7.0 GA to ESXi 7.0bs Build 16321839 by downloading and applying the update directly from VMware.