This video tutorial explains how to create a Reservation within vCloud Automation Center 6. A reservation is another layer of resource allocation, allowing one to carve out resources from an endpoint for allotment to business groups.
1. Login to vCAC engineering tenant
2. Go to Infrastructure/Reservations/Reservations
3. Brief description of what Reservations provide
4. Create a New Reservation/vSphere vCenter
5. Define compute resource
6. Define the reservation name
7. Define the Tenant
8. Define the Business Group
9. Define the Reservation Policy
10. Description of Machine Quota
11. Define a Priority and Enable
12. Under Resources tab, define memory and storage allocations
13. Under the Network tab, define the network path
14. Discuss Advanced Settings as it pertains to NSX and vCNS
Explore SharePoint 2016, the web-based, collaborative platform that integrates with Microsoft Office to provide intranets, secure document management, and collaboration so you can develop your online and offline capabilities.
A simple method to resolve a "keyboard not working" problem by modifying the Windows registry. This issue can often be encountered after using the VMware vCenter Converter Standalone Agent to perform a Physical-to-Virtual (P2V) conversion process.
The article describes step by step how to validate the SRA software certificate once installed on the Site Recovery Manager server.
I hope it will be very useful for all administrators of virtualized environments.