This video tutorial explains how to create a tenant within vCloud Automation Center 6. A tenant represents a logical and secure container for either a business unit or customer layered on shared virtualized resources.
1. Log into Default tenant called vsphere.local
2. Create a new tenant called Engineering
3. Create an identity store which integrates with Active Directory
4. Create a tenant administrator using the Domain Admins AD group
5. Create an infrastructure administrator using the Domain Admins AD group
6. Log in to Engineering tenant using specialized URL
This article is divided into two sections.
1) First describes how you can connect to server / service / device with Username and secure password in powershell.
2) Second part is to use secure credentials and connect to vCenters which are in Link…