This video tutorial explains how to create a tenant within vCloud Automation Center 6. A tenant represents a logical and secure container for either a business unit or customer layered on shared virtualized resources.
1. Log into Default tenant called vsphere.local
2. Create a new tenant called Engineering
3. Create an identity store which integrates with Active Directory
4. Create a tenant administrator using the Domain Admins AD group
5. Create an infrastructure administrator using the Domain Admins AD group
6. Log in to Engineering tenant using specialized URL
When rebooting a vCenters 6.0 and try to connect using vSphere Client we get this issue "Invalid URL: The hostname could not parsed."
When we get this error we need to do some changes in the vCenter advanced settings to fix the issue.