This video tutorial explains how to create a Reservation Policy within vCloud Automation Center 6. A reservation policy allows one to restrict provisioning to a certain set of resources. This is ultimately defined at the blueprint level.
1. Login to vCAC engineering tenant
2. Description of what Reservation Policy’s provide
3. Go to Infrastructure/Reservations/Reservation Policies
4. Review of lab pre-defined Reservation Policies from a compute and storage perspective
5. Description of Create New Reservation policy
6. Description of Create New Storage Reservation policy
If you need to complete a Physical to Virtual (P2V), Virtual to Virtual (V2V) conversion to a VMware product (VMware Workstation, Player or VMware vSphere (ESXi) ) for FREE, then there is some good news...