This video tutorial explains how to create a Reservation Policy within vCloud Automation Center 6. A reservation policy allows one to restrict provisioning to a certain set of resources. This is ultimately defined at the blueprint level.
1. Login to vCAC engineering tenant
2. Description of what Reservation Policy’s provide
3. Go to Infrastructure/Reservations/Reservation Policies
4. Review of lab pre-defined Reservation Policies from a compute and storage perspective
5. Description of Create New Reservation policy
6. Description of Create New Storage Reservation policy
The article describes step by step how to update the password of the user Administrator@vsphere.local when we administer the vCenter, SRM and VDP services with the same credentials.
I hope the article will be very useful for all members of the co…