This video tutorial explains how to create a Fabric Group within vCloud Automation Center 6. Fabric groups allow you to logically define a level of service around resources that were discovered as part of the endpoint configuration.
1. Login to vCAC engineering tenant
2. Description and examples of Fabric Groups as it applies to real world
3. Go to Infrastructure/Groups/Fabric Groups
4. Create a Fabric Group called “vCenter-Gold”
5. Make the firstname.lastname@example.org account a Fabric Administrator
6. Choose the “CLUSTER” endpoint as the compute resource assigned to this Fabric Group
7. Create another Fabric Group called “vCHS-Bronze”
8. Make the email@example.com account a Fabric Administrator
9. Choose the “133-877” endpoint as the compute resource assigned to the this Fabric Group
Giving access to ESXi shell console is always an issue for IT departments to other Teams, or Projects. We need to find a way so that teams can use ESXTOP for their POCs, or tests without giving them the access to ESXi host shell console with a root …
This article is divided into two sections.
1) First describes how you can connect to server / service / device with Username and secure password in powershell.
2) Second part is to use secure credentials and connect to vCenters which are in Link…