This video tutorial explains how to create a Fabric Group within vCloud Automation Center 6. Fabric groups allow you to logically define a level of service around resources that were discovered as part of the endpoint configuration.
1. Login to vCAC engineering tenant
2. Description and examples of Fabric Groups as it applies to real world
3. Go to Infrastructure/Groups/Fabric Groups
4. Create a Fabric Group called “vCenter-Gold”
5. Make the firstname.lastname@example.org account a Fabric Administrator
6. Choose the “CLUSTER” endpoint as the compute resource assigned to this Fabric Group
7. Create another Fabric Group called “vCHS-Bronze”
8. Make the email@example.com account a Fabric Administrator
9. Choose the “133-877” endpoint as the compute resource assigned to the this Fabric Group
When rebooting a vCenters 6.0 and try to connect using vSphere Client we get this issue "Invalid URL: The hostname could not parsed."
When we get this error we need to do some changes in the vCenter advanced settings to fix the issue.