This video tutorial explains how to create a Cost Profile within vCloud Automation Center 6. A cost profile is the idea of chargeback or rather associating a cost to the resources you are providing with in vCAC. This applies to CPU, Memory, Storage and the VM itself.
1. Login into Engineering Tenant
2. Brief description of what Cost Profiles are
3. Brief description of ITBM (IT Business Management), which is a more dynamic alternative to Cost Profiles
4. Travel to Infrastructure/Compute Resources/Cost Profiles
5. Review two defined cost profiles, one for compute, one for storage.
6. Assign cost profiles to our compute resources under configuration for the compute resource itself
The article describes step by step how to update the password of the user Administrator@vsphere.local when we administer the vCenter, SRM and VDP services with the same credentials.
I hope the article will be very useful for all members of the co…