This video tutorial explains how to create a Cost Profile within vCloud Automation Center 6. A cost profile is the idea of chargeback or rather associating a cost to the resources you are providing with in vCAC. This applies to CPU, Memory, Storage and the VM itself.
1. Login into Engineering Tenant
2. Brief description of what Cost Profiles are
3. Brief description of ITBM (IT Business Management), which is a more dynamic alternative to Cost Profiles
4. Travel to Infrastructure/Compute Resources/Cost Profiles
5. Review two defined cost profiles, one for compute, one for storage.
6. Assign cost profiles to our compute resources under configuration for the compute resource itself
This course will help prep you to earn the CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician certification showing that you have the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in installing, managing, and troubleshooting IT systems in medical and clinical settings.
When converting a physical machine to a virtual machine using VMware vCenter Converter Standalone or vCenter Converter Enterprise, if an adapter type is not selected during the initial customization the resulting virtual machine may contain an IDE d…
The article describes step by step how to validate the SRA software certificate once installed on the Site Recovery Manager server.
I hope it will be very useful for all administrators of virtualized environments.