1. Sign into your Google Admin Console
Visit this link:
Choose your Google Account
and sign in with your password.
2. Bring up the Apps Settings
3. Bring up the Google Apps Settings
Click Google Apps
4. Bring up the Gmail Settings
5. Bring up the Gmail User Settings
Click User settings
6. Enter the catch-all address
Scroll down until you find a section in the Gmail User Settings called Routing
Enter the address of a real Gmail user in your account. This is where messages sent to unknown user accounts will be delivered.
7. Save the change to the catch-all setting
That's it! I hope you just saved yourself some money in Google Apps fees. Better in your pocket than Google's!
If you find this video to be helpful, please click the thumbs-up
icon below. Thank you for watching!