1. Open a new document in Flash
2. Draw/import an image
3. Press CTRL + F8 to convert it into a graphic symbol
4. Select a frame (how long you want the tween to last)
5. Right click the frame and select "Insert Frame"
6. Right click one of the frames between the frames and select "Create Motion Tween"
7. Go to the final frame and move the image into its end position
8. Click a specific spot on the timeline to edit the path of the image
9. Drag areas of the "path" to edit the path further
10. Test using Control > Test Movie