1. Create a new HTML document with an internal stylesheet.
2. In CSS, define the html element to have a background image. Use a high resolution image.
3. In the same background property specify it as no-repeat, centered, and fixed.
4. Define the background-size property (unique to CSS3) as "cover".
5. Redefine the background-size property with prefixes of -webkit-, -moz-, and -o- for browser compatibility.
6. Create a div and name it Content. Set its width as 40%, height as 100%, position to absolute, and left to 25%. Define its background color as white.
7. In the HTML type the tag for the Content div.