In this tutorial viewers will learn how to correct colors in Photoshop using the Hue and Saturation adjustment
1. Open a photo for editing in Photoshop
2. Begin by creating a new adjustment layer by going to Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Hue and Saturation
3. Select "OK" on the dialogue
4. The Hue adjustment works by allowing a certain color to be displayed as another color; effectively moving the entire hue spectrum of an image around. This is seen in the lower area of the Hue and Saturation window.
5. Before adjustments, the two color blocks (input and output) are the same; after adjustments all colors on the bottom block (output) are shifted. The color on the input block will be displayed as the color directly under it, on the output block
6. The Saturation adjustment works by adjusting how vivid/intense the colors are displayed
7. The default setting for this adjustment is "Master", which adjusts all colors in the image, but this can be set to an individual color channel to affect only that color
8. When adjusting an individual color, the input/output blocks show high, low, and middle points that can also be adjusted
Work with freelancers specializing in everything from database administration to programming, who have proven themselves as experts in their field. Hire the best, collaborate easily, pay securely, and get projects done right.
Many programs have tried to outwit PowerPoint in terms of technology and skill. These programs, however, still lack several characteristics that PowerPoint has possessed from the start. Here's why PowerPoint replacements won't entirely work for desi…