This tutorial walks through the best practices in adding a local business to Google Maps including how to properly search for duplicates, marker placement, and inputing business details.
1. Login to your Google Account, then search for "Google Mapmaker"
2. Once in Google Mapmaker, search for the local business through both a) the Business's phone number and b) the Business's address
3. If no duplicates are found, click the red "Add New" button > Add a Place
4. Select your Business's Category
5. Fill in as much information as you can about the business. Be sure to format the phone number as such: (806) 293-1234. Make sure all information is correct and up to date. Do not fill in any fields you do not know.
reCAPTCHA Version 3 was released in 2018, and it works differently to the "I'm not a robot" checkbox in reCAPTCHA version 2. With v3, there's no robot checkbox, but an annoying badge is displayed in the lower right corner of your entire website. Eve…
To grow and continue to succeed in the workplace, senior developers may still have a few things to learn from junior developers. This post discusses the many benefits that seniors can get from taking the time to mentor juniors and learn from them.