This tutorial walks through the best practices in adding a local business to Google Maps including how to properly search for duplicates, marker placement, and inputing business details.
1. Login to your Google Account, then search for "Google Mapmaker"
2. Once in Google Mapmaker, search for the local business through both a) the Business's phone number and b) the Business's address
3. If no duplicates are found, click the red "Add New" button > Add a Place
4. Select your Business's Category
5. Fill in as much information as you can about the business. Be sure to format the phone number as such: (806) 293-1234. Make sure all information is correct and up to date. Do not fill in any fields you do not know.
Are you thinking about creating an Amazon Web Services account for your business? Not sure where to start? In this course you’ll get an overview of the history of AWS and take a tour of their user interface.
Custom Android App Development is the need of an hour for several businesses. If you go through the right firm for Android Application Development, it can make a huge difference to the ways in which customers interact with your business.