This tutorial walks through the best practices in adding a local business to Google Maps including how to properly search for duplicates, marker placement, and inputing business details.
1. Login to your Google Account, then search for "Google Mapmaker"
2. Once in Google Mapmaker, search for the local business through both a) the Business's phone number and b) the Business's address
3. If no duplicates are found, click the red "Add New" button > Add a Place
4. Select your Business's Category
5. Fill in as much information as you can about the business. Be sure to format the phone number as such: (806) 293-1234. Make sure all information is correct and up to date. Do not fill in any fields you do not know.
This introductory course to Windows 7 environment will teach you about working with the Windows operating system. You will learn about basic functions including start menu; the desktop; managing files, folders, and libraries.
Before you approach an Ionic Mobile App development company for developing mobile apps using the ionic framework, you must know why you should choose the framework. Let's try to understand that through this article.