This tutorial walks through the best practices in adding a local business to Google Maps including how to properly search for duplicates, marker placement, and inputing business details.
1. Login to your Google Account, then search for "Google Mapmaker"
2. Once in Google Mapmaker, search for the local business through both a) the Business's phone number and b) the Business's address
3. If no duplicates are found, click the red "Add New" button > Add a Place
4. Select your Business's Category
5. Fill in as much information as you can about the business. Be sure to format the phone number as such: (806) 293-1234. Make sure all information is correct and up to date. Do not fill in any fields you do not know.
Now many of you may wonder how you can reach great design with least number of essentials. Isn’t stuffing ‘more and more number of elements that speak for the purpose’ the right way to do it? Erm, not always, and in this write-up, you will see why.
Do you face issues with your Magento e-commerce website? If yes, you need to assess its health and resolve the issues. Go through this article, you might be able to assess the problems and know what to do.