Users will learn how to set proper sequence settings, scale images, paste attributes, add transitions, fades, and music.
1. Open up Final Cut Pro 7 and Create a new Project
2. Set the Sequence Settings. a) Click File > Easy Setup > Format > Apple ProRes 422 (forum recommendation for photo slideshow)
b) Use custom sequence settings: Sequence > Settings
3. Import your Images by either a) dragging them into the Browser Window or b) Dragging in the folder containing the images to the Browser Window
4. Drag a photo file from the Browser Window into the timeline
5. Adjust the Photo's Duration by using the Select tool (keyboard shortcut = a) and dragging the end part of the photo out (it will look like your'e stretching the rectangle)
6. Once you've found a desirable photo duration, drag in the rest of your photos into the timeline and edit their duration. You can use the Cut tool (keyboard shortcut = b) to cut down the length.
7. Color correct photos by double clicking on the photo you want to color correct in the timeline. You should see it appear in the View window. Now to the Effects Tab > Video Filters > Color Correction > and Drag Color Corrector into the Viewer Window. Adjust color settings accordingly
8. Add video transitions: Effects Tab > Video Transitions > Dissolve > Cross Dissolve. Now drag Cross Dissolve into the Timeline and insert it in-between the photos/clips you'd like to transition.
9. Add Music by dragging in an MP3 into the Browser window, and dragging the MP3 File into the timeline. Cut the song using the Cut Tool
Are you looking to clear some space on your phone for the latest iOS 8 update? Did you switch to Spotify so you no longer need to keep music native on your phone? Run out of space for taking photos while in the middle of vacation? Sometimes the quic…