In this tutorial viewers will learn a few layer organization tricks and tips to improve their workflow in Photoshop.
1. Open a multi-layer document in Photoshop
2. View all your layers by going Window > Layers
3. To make sure your layers can be identified, name them by quickly double clicking on the layer name in the Layers, typing a new name, and pressing the Enter key
4. To visually group similar layers (e.g. all text layers) right click on the eye icon next to the layer and select a color. This color-codes layers to quickly identify them while scrolling through the layers list
5. To group layers in folders, click the file folder at the bottom bar of the Layers window. Rename the new group the same way you rename a layer.
6. To place layers in the folder, click and drag them onto the folder. To collapse the folder and hide the layers from the list, click the triangle next to the group's folder icon
7. To view only one layer, hold down the Alt key while clicking the layer's eye icon. This will toggle the visibility of all other layers so you don't have to individually hide each layer
CDR is a file format developed by Corel Corporation which is mainly used for vector graphic images & drawings. This file format is the default format for CorelDRAW Applications. Applications like Corel Paint Shop & Adobe Illustrator 9 can also open …
World Wide Web is the information superhighway as was dubbed by former US president Al-Gore. Since then, the Internet has evolved at a lightning pave as there are many ways in which it has changed the lives of all of us. E-commerce is one aspect th…