In this tutorial viewers will learn how to select a color range in Photoshop and how to easily apply them to multiple projects.
1. Open an image for editing in Photoshop
2. Open the select Color Range Selection tool by going to Select > Color Range
3. Select a preset such as "Skin Tones", or choose "Sampled Colors" to select custom colors
4. Use the eyedroppers to select colors to be included in the selection. The preview image in the Color Range window shows the areas that will be selected as white.
5. The fuzziness slider affects the sharpness of the selection, much like the Magic Wand tool's tolerance setting
6. Click OK to select the color range
7. Use the Marquee tool on negative mode to deselect unwanted areas
8. The selection can be edited separately from the rest of the image
9. The selection can also be deleted and replaced with a flat color or gradient to create an "endless sky" effect: - Delete the selection using the Backspace button - Adjust the size of the image using Image > Canvas Size - On a new layer under the image, fill in the area with a gradient
Many programs have tried to outwit PowerPoint in terms of technology and skill. These programs, however, still lack several characteristics that PowerPoint has possessed from the start. Here's why PowerPoint replacements won't entirely work for desi…
World Wide Web is the information superhighway as was dubbed by former US president Al-Gore. Since then, the Internet has evolved at a lightning pave as there are many ways in which it has changed the lives of all of us. E-commerce is one aspect th…