1. Click on Audience – Geo a. Look at location demographics b. Look at Language demographics
2. Check out the Subsections under behavior (these show similar metrics to the Audience overview but with more detailed information).
3. Click on Technology. Check on Browser and OS as well as Network. (an important takeaway is that you need to make sure that your site looks correct on the browsers your visitors use the most.
4. Click on mobile to see what percentage of your web viewers are using mobile devices.
5. Make sure that your site looks correct on the devices your visitors are using.