This video will take you through the Acquisition tab overview. You will learn to navigate All Traffic and Organic Keywords. It will take you through the Social Overview, Site Content, and Real Time tabs.
1. Click on Acquisition – Overview
2. Look at All Traffic to examine where traffic is coming from.
3. Look at Organic Keywords. Not all keywords ca be tracked (labeled as Not Provided).
4. Click on Social Overview to see which social networking sites we are getting traffic from.
5. Go to Site Content. All Pages and Content drilldown will tell you what viewers are looking at. Look for pages which are outliers. EX: have relatively small or large traffic.
6. Take a look at the Real Time tab. It shows the same metrics as the rest of Analytics but it shows everything in real time.
Chrome has recently been open sourced by Google as a developer preview. Its very young, clearly has some issues and needs serious work, however it is usable and lots of people have managed to get it running in a virtual machine or via a USB key.
I am using this blog as a means to share my experience with CloudCodes for Chromebook service. Only this solution is the one that renders all advance Chromebook protection practices that are capable enough to compete with attacks like Ransomware and…