This video will take you through the Acquisition tab overview. You will learn to navigate All Traffic and Organic Keywords. It will take you through the Social Overview, Site Content, and Real Time tabs.
1. Click on Acquisition – Overview
2. Look at All Traffic to examine where traffic is coming from.
3. Look at Organic Keywords. Not all keywords ca be tracked (labeled as Not Provided).
4. Click on Social Overview to see which social networking sites we are getting traffic from.
5. Go to Site Content. All Pages and Content drilldown will tell you what viewers are looking at. Look for pages which are outliers. EX: have relatively small or large traffic.
6. Take a look at the Real Time tab. It shows the same metrics as the rest of Analytics but it shows everything in real time.
searching for answers
on Experts Exchange, I often use Google because it's built into my browser. To search
on Experts Exchange, I use the "site:" search operator, which can be cumbersome to type out each time I want to run a search.…
I am using this blog as a means to share my experience with CloudCodes for Chromebook service. Only this solution is the one that renders all advance Chromebook protection practices that are capable enough to compete with attacks like Ransomware and…