1. Go to your WordPress login page. This will look like the following: mywebsite.com/wp-login.php
2. Open Page or Post into which you will place Vimeo Video
3. Find the Vimeo video which you want to embed. Click on share button which looks like a paper airplane.
4. Click Show Options. Make sure that the size is correct and doesn’t exceed size of the receiving page.
5. Select colors and styles. Look over Special Stuff section of options an select those which apply.
6. Choose “Select Old Code.” (some WordPress blogs may not show this code properly). Copy Code.
7. Paste code into Tet section at the desired location. Update page.
8. Click View Post to ensure that the video looks correct.