1. Go to your WordPress login page. This will look like the following: mywebsite.com/wp-login.php
2. Open Page or Post into which you will place Iframe
3. Select your Iframe code. If you wish to create an Iframe, you can use an online Iframe generator. 7thspace.com/webmaster_tools/iframe_generator.html is used in the tutorial.
4. Go back to selected Page or Post in Wordpress. Into “Text” section, paste Iframe code.
5. Check the actual Page or Post to make sure that the Iframe is working correctly.