The purpose of this video is to demonstrate how to exclude a particular blog category from the main blog page. This is can be used when a category already has its own tab, or you simply want certain types of posts not to show up on the main blog.
This will be demonstrated using a Windows 8 PC. Ultimate Category Excluder will be used.
1. Log into your WordPress backend
2. Go to Plugins - Add New
3. Search for “Ultimate Category Excluder.”
4. Install and Activate the plugin
5. Go to Settings- Category Exclusion
6. Select the categories you wish to exclude, and where you would like to exclude them.
7. Click save.
8. Blog posts sorted into the selected categories should now be excluded from the desired locations.
Ecommerce has truly become one of the most prosperous ways of monetizing your brand on the Internet. However, when it comes to it, auditing is undoubtedly the lifeblood of this type of business. This article will help you to conduct your ecommerce …