The purpose of this video is to demonstrate how to exclude a particular blog category from the main blog page. This is can be used when a category already has its own tab, or you simply want certain types of posts not to show up on the main blog.
This will be demonstrated using a Windows 8 PC. Ultimate Category Excluder will be used.
1. Log into your WordPress backend
2. Go to Plugins - Add New
3. Search for “Ultimate Category Excluder.”
4. Install and Activate the plugin
5. Go to Settings- Category Exclusion
6. Select the categories you wish to exclude, and where you would like to exclude them.
7. Click save.
8. Blog posts sorted into the selected categories should now be excluded from the desired locations.
There is a massive demand for content on the web right now, and it doesn't look like it's going to stop any time soon. But, if you are running a business blog, it's not just enough to offer your audience lots of content. It needs to be high-quality…
This article demonstrates a very simple pattern for creating a WordPress plugin that displays and processes a form.
The form is activated by a shortcode and includes server side validation of the data .