The purpose of this video is to demonstrate how to update a WordPress Site’s version. WordPress
releases new versions of its software frequently and it is important to update frequently in order to
keep your site secure, and to get new WordPress features.
This will be demonstrated using a Windows 8 PC.
1. Log into your WordPress site by going to your url with /wp-login.php added. Ex: www.mysite.com/wp-login.php
2. Click on the yellow box at the top of the dashboard, OR go to Dashboard- Home- Updates.
3. Make sure that your site is backed up.
4. Click on the blue Update Now button.
5. Your new version of WordPress will install.
6. Make sure that everything on your site works properly.
This article shows the steps required to install WordPress on Azure.
Web Apps, Mobile Apps, API Apps, or Functions, in Azure all these run in an App Service plan.
WordPress is no exception and requires an App Service Plan and Database to install
Geo-targeting is the practice of distributing content based on a person’s location, as best as you can determine it. Let’s look at some ways you could successfully use this tactic. The following tips and case studies could lead to meaningful results.