The purpose of this video is to demonstrate how to update a WordPress Site’s version. WordPress
releases new versions of its software frequently and it is important to update frequently in order to
keep your site secure, and to get new WordPress features.
This will be demonstrated using a Windows 8 PC.
1. Log into your WordPress site by going to your url with /wp-login.php added. Ex: www.mysite.com/wp-login.php
2. Click on the yellow box at the top of the dashboard, OR go to Dashboard- Home- Updates.
3. Make sure that your site is backed up.
4. Click on the blue Update Now button.
5. Your new version of WordPress will install.
6. Make sure that everything on your site works properly.
Originally, this post was published on Monitis Blog, you can check it
It goes without saying that technology has transformed society and the very nature of how we live, work, and communicate in ways that would’ve been incomprehensible 5 ye…
There is a massive demand for content on the web right now, and it doesn't look like it's going to stop any time soon. But, if you are running a business blog, it's not just enough to offer your audience lots of content. It needs to be high-quality…