1. Go to your WordPress login page. This will look like the following: mywebsite.com/wp-login.php
2. Go to Feedburner.google.com
3. Sign-in or register for an account. An existing Google account will let you add Feedburner to the Google tools you already use.
4. Click on the “Burn a feed right this instant” form and put in your URL followed by the page name where you want your RSS Feed. EX: If your URL is ABCD.com you can put in ABCD.com/feed
5. Click submit. Then Fill in Feed Title and a Feedburner feed address.
6. Check that your feed is working entering the feed address into your Browser bar. EX: ABCD.com/feed