The view will learn how to download and install SIMTOOLS and FORMLIST into Excel, how to use SIMTOOLS to generate a Monte Carlo simulation of 30 sales calls, and how to calculate the conditional probability based on the results of the
Monte Carlo simulation.
1. Download and Install SIMTOOLS: Search Roger Myerson on Google, and click on the first link
2. Follow the links to find the SIMTOOLS download and download it
3. Go to Excel add-ins, click Select and find the file
4. Check the square to the left of SIMTOOLS.XLAM
5. Click Select to install
6. Use SIMTOOLS to generate a Monte Carlo Simulation: Open the spreadsheet from the last tutorial that simulates 30 sales calls
7. Enter =IF(C2=E2,1,0) into cell B33 and enter =C4 into cell C33
8. Enter target number of sales =12 into cell C26
9. Select A33:C232
10. Click Tools > SimTools > Simulation Table
11. Calculate the Conditional Probability: Enter =IF(C34=$C$26,B34,”..”) into D34 and copy down to D232
12. Enter =SUM(D34:D232) into Cell F28 and label “# High Skill”
13. Enter =COUNT(D34:D232) into Cell F29 and label “Total Target”
This article series will show you how to utilise the Next Generation Cryptography (CNG) API from Microsoft for modern hashing and encrypting/decrypting in VBA.
In this part: Compatible with other environments.