The viewer will learn how to use the =DISCRINV command to create a discrete random variable, use this command to model a set of probabilities and outcomes in a Monte Carlo simulation, and learn how to find the standard deviation of a set of probabilities and outcomes with the =STDEVPR command.
1. Discrete Random Variables: Type in the set of outcomes and corresponding probabilities in cells A2:B6
2. Enter =SUM(B2:B6) into cell B7
3. Enter =DISCRINV(RAND(),A2:A6,B2:B6) into cell B9 and label “Profit”
4. Enter =B9 into cell B14
5. Select cells A14:B213
6. Click Tools > SimTools > Simulation Table
7. Enter =AVERAGE(B14:B213) into cell B11 and label “Mean”
8. Enter =STDEV(B14:B213) into cell B12 and label “StDev”
Today we are going to make Microsoft clients aware of tricks and tips used by Cybercriminals to bypass Microsoft Office 365 tenants. Read this post carefully to help you achieve an unbreakable security level in your Exchange Online accounts.