Viewers will learn how to use Macros for greater control over Rack parameters in Ableton Live.
1. Group devices into a Rack by selecting them and pressing Command-G (Ctrl-G on PC)
2. Control-click (Right Click on PC) a parameter to access pop-up menu, and select a Macro to assign the parameter to
3. Use mouse or hardware controller to make changes to Macro settings
4. Automatically map Macros to hardware knobs by clicking in title bar of device to make the "blue hand" appear next to the device's name
5. Rename Macro by selecting it, typing Command-R (Ctrl-R on PC) and entering the new name
6. Give a Macro a custom color by Control-clicking (Right-click on PC) to bring up menu, and select a new color from the palette
7. Control multiple parameters with a single Macro by mapping each one of them in turn as in Step 2 above
8. Limit the range of adjustment the a Macro controls by clicking the "Map" button, and entering the desired range values in the "Min" and "Max" columns, then clicking the "Map" button again to exit the map editing mode
Many programs have tried to outwit PowerPoint in terms of technology and skill. These programs, however, still lack several characteristics that PowerPoint has possessed from the start. Here's why PowerPoint replacements won't entirely work for desi…
How to record audio from input sources to your PC – connected devices, connected preamp to record vinyl discs, streaming media, that play through your audio card: Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 – both 32 bit & 64.