Viewers will learn how to use Macros for greater control over Rack parameters in Ableton Live.
1. Group devices into a Rack by selecting them and pressing Command-G (Ctrl-G on PC)
2. Control-click (Right Click on PC) a parameter to access pop-up menu, and select a Macro to assign the parameter to
3. Use mouse or hardware controller to make changes to Macro settings
4. Automatically map Macros to hardware knobs by clicking in title bar of device to make the "blue hand" appear next to the device's name
5. Rename Macro by selecting it, typing Command-R (Ctrl-R on PC) and entering the new name
6. Give a Macro a custom color by Control-clicking (Right-click on PC) to bring up menu, and select a new color from the palette
7. Control multiple parameters with a single Macro by mapping each one of them in turn as in Step 2 above
8. Limit the range of adjustment the a Macro controls by clicking the "Map" button, and entering the desired range values in the "Min" and "Max" columns, then clicking the "Map" button again to exit the map editing mode
This introductory course to Windows 7 environment will teach you about working with the Windows operating system. You will learn about basic functions including start menu; the desktop; managing files, folders, and libraries.
Are you looking to clear some space on your phone for the latest iOS 8 update? Did you switch to Spotify so you no longer need to keep music native on your phone? Run out of space for taking photos while in the middle of vacation? Sometimes the quic…
Not everyone is tied to the Microsoft Office suite these days, as more free cloud-based solutions are entering the market. You might be used to creating presentations in PowerPoint, but did you know Google offers Slides (https://www.google.com/slid…