The viewer will learn how to successfully create a multiboot device using the SARDU utility on Windows 7.
1. Start the SARDU utility
2. Change the image directory to wherever you store your ISOs, this will prevent you from having 2 copies of an ISO with differing names
3. You can download many of the ISOs simply by clicking on the name, this will put it as an entry in the downloader queue
4. Some of the ISOs, such as the windows installers, will need licenses, if you wish to include them
5. Some of the links are no longer free, but free versions are mostly still available
6. Once you have selected all the items you wish to include,
you can either create an ISO, or a bootable USB
7. Note that if you find you do not have enough space on your destination device, the largest files are the Windows installer ISOs
8. You will only need to interact with the software at the beginning of the creation process. SARDU will ask if you want to update the Windows Defender Offline images (32 and 64 bit) if they have been selected. I see no reason not to update them.
9. Successfully completed items are denoted in green, items not selected in Grey and the whitish items have not yet been parsed by the program
Explore SharePoint 2016, the web-based, collaborative platform that integrates with Microsoft Office to provide intranets, secure document management, and collaboration so you can develop your online and offline capabilities.