Do you want to know how to make a graph with Microsoft Access? First, create a query with the data for the chart. Then make a blank form and add a chart control. This video also shows how to change what data is displayed on the graph as well as formatting, chart type, titles and legend.
"A picture is worth a thousand words"
1. Make a query to show what you want on the X-axis (Category) and Y-axis/es (Values)
2. Create a Chart object on a form or report using the Chart tool
3. Follow wizard steps, but don't worry about the data
4. Set the RowSource for the chart object to be the data that you want
5. Resize and Format the chart -- and set/change other properties such as text for Title(s)
6. To progammatically modify the chart, watch the next video in this series, 'Manipulate Graphs in Microsoft Access using VBA'.
I have had my own IT business for a very long time. I started mostly with hardware and after about a year started to notice a common theme. I had shelves with software boxes -- Peachtree, Quicken, Sage, Ouickbooks -- and yet most of my clients were…