1. Download ESXi ISO image (Includes VMware Tools) from VMware.
Download ESXi 7.0.2a from VMware
. Pay close attention if you require a Custom Image or OEM version for your vendor server.
2. Mount the ISO or Insert the CDROM in the Host ESXi 7.0 server.
Insert the CDROM in the server.
3. Power ON or REBOOT the Server.
Power on the server, not forgetting to select the CDROM BOOT source.
4. At the Welcome to the VMware ESXi 7.0.2 Installation
Select Install and follow the prompts.
5. Select Upgrade
Ensure that UPGRADE is selected.
6. Reboot the server.
At the end of the installation select reboot, to reboot the server
7. Check the server has been updated.
Check the server has been updated at the console, login to the Host Client, and check the build version.